PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The protection of Personal Data is a major concern for Poleetic, which has made this issue a priority. The transparency of the processing of the Personal Data we collect is a commitment whose policy aims to provide you with all relevant information regarding the processing of Personal Data that may be collected on this website www.poleetic.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
Poleetic (hereinafter, “we”, “us” or “Poleetic”) may collect and process Personal Data about you when you visit this website. Poleetic, when acting as a controller, is responsible for the Personal Data you provide to us. In order to protect your privacy and your personal data in the most effective way possible, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer. This person, who is the preferred point of contact for the supervisory authority, is responsible for ensuring that we process your data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poleetic can be contacted at the following address: 12, le clos guillaume 78870 Bailly France, by phone at +33617012677, or by using the contact form on this website.
We are committed to ensuring the highest possible level of protection for the people whose personal data we process (the “data subjects”). The protection of personal data, especially those of our clients, is all the more important to us in view of our obligations in terms of professional secrecy.
We undertake to comply with the applicable regulations for all the processing of personal data that we carry out. Thus, we undertake to respect the following principles:
- We process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not process it in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- We ensure that the personal data processed is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- We make every effort to ensure that personal data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified without delay;
- We will keep your personal data in a form that allows your identification only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of the processing;
- We process your personal data in such a way as to ensure an appropriate level of security for the data.
These commitments are manifested in the following way:
- We respect your privacy and your rights;
- We ensure that the protection and security of your personal data is our primary concern;
- We consider each processing operation in the light of data protection principles, in order to comply with the principle of data protection by design;
- We will not use your personal data for purposes not brought to your attention;
- We will not share or sell your personal data to third parties;
- We are committed to securing and protecting your personal data. To this end, we only work with trusted partners;
- We respect your rights and will make our best efforts to comply with your requests, provided they are justified.
You can visit our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, in order to access certain parts of our websites and/or to use specific information or services, we may need to collect your Personal Data which we will process for the purposes mentioned below.
We remind you that personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as an e-mail address, your first and last name, your IP address, etc.
We collect your personal data via the contact form on this website and by other means. In some cases, we collect your personal data directly from you. In other cases, your personal data is provided to us by a third party.
Examples of personal data that we may process are:
- identification data, such as your first and last name, your e-mail address;
application data, such as your CV, your diplomas, your professional experience, if you wish to apply for a job with Poleetic.
- Certain information relating to the user’s activity on this site may be automatically collected. This information is intended for Poleetic and may be used as a basis for studies, statistics, audience measurement and other analyses for the improvement and development of the site. In addition, we may process your personal data to maintain and improve our website, as well as to ensure its security;
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- manage discussion forums in which you may participate;
- to manage recruitment, when you apply online for jobs, especially on the jobs.vinci.com website, or when you submit your application spontaneously;
- to compile statistics and optimize the website;
- to send documents in connection with applications made on our website;
- the transmission of information relating to our company and its activity, the responses to requests received and the provision of information about the services offered.
We always process your personal data on one of the following legal bases:
- Where you have entered into a contract with Poleetic, and the performance of that contract requires us to process your personal data, the legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract.
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, our legal basis is those pre-contractual measures. For example, this is the case when you submit a job application to us, which requires us to review your CV in order to make a decision about your application.
- Where processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, our legal basis is those legitimate interests. For example, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of canvassing may be carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Poleetic.
- We may also process your personal data on another of the legal bases listed in the applicable law or regulation.
Poleetic will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and in accordance with applicable law. Thus, the duration of retention of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing of which they are the subject, according to the correspondences below:
- Management of the relationship with the customer: 5 years from the end of the relationship with the customer;
- Invoicing: 10 years from the end of the accounting year concerned;
- Accounting: 10 years from the end of the relevant accounting period;
- Management of job applications: 2 years from the last contact with the applicant;
- Management of relationships with service providers and suppliers: 5 years from the end of the relationship;
- Response to requests made through the contact form on the site: the period necessary to respond to the request in question, or one of the periods listed above if your request is related to one of these purposes.
Your data is stored in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) by Poleetic and its trusted service providers. However, depending on the processing, your data may also be transferred to a country outside the EU and EEA.
In case of data transfer outside the EU and the EEA, we ensure that the data is transferred securely and in compliance with the applicable legislation. Where the country to which the data is transferred does not have protection comparable to that of the EU, we use “appropriate or adequate safeguards”.
These appropriate or adequate safeguards are a way for us to ensure that your personal data is protected even when it leaves the EU. These appropriate safeguards may, for example, consist of the use of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
On a case-by-case basis, we will inform you of our intention to transfer personal data to a third country, whether or not there is an adequate Commission decision and, if so, the reference to the appropriate safeguards and the means by which you can obtain a copy or where they have been made available.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal data to our service providers in charge of
hosting (O2switch) ;
We may also be required by laws, court orders and/or requests from public and governmental authorities inside or outside your country of residence to disclose your Personal Data. We may also disclose your Personal Data if we determine that, for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or public importance, or to comply with the law, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose Personal Data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights using available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or our users.
Finally, Poleetic may restructure its operations around the world at any time. These actions may result in us disclosing Personal Data to potential or existing customers or receiving Personal Data from potential vendors. We always require adequate privacy protection for Personal Information disclosed in these types of transactions.
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed (right of access). If this is the case, you can access your Personal Data and obtain information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, etc.
You may also request that your Personal Data be rectified or deleted.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data or to request the restriction of the processing. You also have the right to request to receive your Personal Data in a structured and standardized format, when the conditions for exercising this right are met.
To exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to our DPO, who can be reached at email@example.com.
In order for us to process your request satisfactorily, you will need to prove your identity, by whatever means. In case of doubt on our part, we may ask you for additional information, including a copy of your identity card, signed by you.
We will do our best to respond satisfactorily to your requests. Whatever our response, we will send it to you within one month, but our response time may be extended by an additional two months depending on the complexity and number of requests.
If, for any reason, you feel that our response is not satisfactory, we inform you that you may file a complaint with the CNIL.
Poleetic uses various technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
However, Poleetic cannot be held responsible for the security of the transmission of Personal Data over the Internet.
The Websites may provide links to external websites.
Poleetic does not make any warranties or representations regarding such external websites.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This Policy was last updated on 12/30/2021.
We may periodically change this Policy to keep pace with changes in technology, industry practices and regulatory requirements, or for other reasons.
When we need to make significant changes to our Policy, we will post a notice visible on the home page of the website before the change becomes effective.